Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

New Year's 2012

This is it....the last day of the worst year of my life. I am determined to make peace and get my life back. I will not make HUGE resolutions because I like most everyone( even though they won't admit it) FAIL after about 2-3 weeks. 

I have decided to make a list of 5 Things that I can do:


  1. Let's not get any fatter! Every woman on January 1st says "I'm going to lose weight" most of us don't and then the following New Year's Eve we are 10 lbs heavier. So next year I will either be the same or have lost but will not be any fatter!!! Hey, sounds good. 
  2. Make time for me to get back to exercise. Yes, Hubby and I are joining a Gym. Hmmm the ultimate New Year's resolution and so cliche.......but whatever
  3. Delegate more- I have a Husband, teenager and a toddler. They can all do something around here....yes, even the 3 year old. I will do the same at the office. I do not need to do everything everywhere!! I will have a hard time with this because I like things a certain way but I will have to let go which brings me to #4
  4. Letting go....Let go of things I can't change and focus on what I can.
  5. Be on time. Yes, if "running" late was exercise I would not even need my #1. I am always LATE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment